Loading in progress

[Jeu] Séries en affiches #4

[ Pages : 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 ]

← Page précédente | Page suivante →

Patrick Melrose

I wasn't born to be a hero, that's why I should be a super vilain !
Membre depuis le 9 juin 2013 — 2878 messages

Sharp Object ? 

Membre depuis le 28 novembre 2015 — 2339 messages

@mitsuha

Oyoyoyo ?

And I want you to know that the last time I kicked a guy in the nuts, my foot didn't stop until it reached his throat. Okay?
Membre depuis le 5 octobre 2011 — 5865 messages

@mitsuha tu es la ? 

"There are times in our lives when we have to realize our past is precisely what it is, and we cannot change it. But we can change the story we tell ourselves about it, and by doing that, we can change the future." Eleanor Brown
Membre depuis le 17 novembre 2013 — 11264 messages

Bon, allez. On oublie et on repart.

Vavavoum :

And I want you to know that the last time I kicked a guy in the nuts, my foot didn't stop until it reached his throat. Okay?

Shameless ?

"There are times in our lives when we have to realize our past is precisely what it is, and we cannot change it. But we can change the story we tell ourselves about it, and by doing that, we can change the future." Eleanor Brown

Oui @lmareigner

Scores

Castle Rock ?

Welcome to your life, there’s no turning back
Membre depuis le 21 novembre 2017 — 7 messages

Castle Rock

Haven ?

The haunting of hill house

" the future is broken ! "
Membre depuis le 21 août 2012 — 198 messages

C'est bien ça sinman ;)

Scores

Gossip girl

Membre depuis le 29 septembre 2013 — 1 message

[ Pages : 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 ]

← Page précédente | Page suivante →