BetaSeries maintains on its servers data concerning your account that you inform or that we collect through the use of the website and our applications. Here is the detail of what we collect:
Purpose of the contract/services provided in the course of the contract/scope, type and purpose of data processing
- BetaSeries provides various functionalities (e.g. TV shows tracking, calendar, synchronisation, suggestions, etc.). The processing of personal data within these functionalities is described separately and applies in addition to the general information in the case of the use of these functionalities by the user
- To use BetaSeries, a Facebook login could be required
Types of data which are regularly the subject of processing
- Inventory data/master data (first name, surname, gender, country code, activity code, postal address).
- Contact data (e-mail address).
- Data concerning the online accounts linked in the context of the use of external services synchronisation: profile ID, authorization key (access token or cookie), list of profiles for which BetaSeries has special access rights (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.), creation date, login times, language, TV episodes or movies watched by the linked profile.
- Data regarding the use of the tool (time and functions used).
- Meta / communication data (device IDs, IP addresses, location data)
- In order to perform analyses for profiles, it may be necessary for BetaSeries to log in to the profiles and for access to the external service app (e.g. Twitter or LinkedIn). In these cases, the account name, account ID, access token, token secret and their expiration date are stored.
Are special categories of data being processed?
No special categories of data are processed.
The categories of data subjects affected by the processing
The user of the tool.
Duration of data conservation
The data mentioned are kept unlimited in time. The user can delete his account at any time, in which case his data will also be immediately deleted from our servers.
All data is stored on secure servers, hosted in data centers monitored 24 hours a day. All sensitive data is encrypted in our databases and all uses are recorded.
BetaSeries works with partners and shares certain information with them in a secure environment. Here is the list of our partners:
|Company||Purpose||Guarantee in the case of third countries|
|Mailjet SAS, 13-13 bis, rue de l’Aubrac, 75012 Paris, France||Email newsletter campaigns and delivery platform||Privacy-Shield|
|Help Scout, 131 Tremont Street, 3rd Floor, Boston, MA 02111-1338, USA||CRM System||Privacy-Shield|
|Slack Technologies, Inc., 155 5th Street San Francisco, California 94103, USA||Telecommunication services (team chat)||Privacy-Shield|
|Clubhouse Software, 110 Fifth Avenue, Fifth Floor, New York, NY 10011, USA||Project Management Software||Privacy-Shield|
|Functional Software, Inc., 1 Baker Street Suite 5B, San Francisco, CA 94117, USA||Error Monitoring and Reporting||Privacy-Shield|
|Sirdata SAS, 20 rue Saint-Fiacre, 75002 Paris, France||Enrichment of advertising cookies||Privacy-Shield|
|Médiamétrie SA, 70 rue Rivay, 92532 Paris, France||Audiovisual consumption analysis||Privacy-Shield|